7 Days of Creation
The creation story is one that is included in every culture, culture, people and religion. It doesn’t look exactly the same, but they all have the same basic components. Why?
What is the reason? What do people get from this story, so as all mankind knows it and retells it regularly? Or uses it as a background for a belief system, dogma, or just the tradition they pass on to their children?
Would you believe that the creation pattern is a pattern that is based in truth, creation and progression?
The story of creation is a pattern of not only OUR creation, but the pattern for us to emulate and create from. It’s simple, straight forward and clear. All the elements we go through when we change or make something from the ground up, are in the pattern of creation. We can go back to this pattern over and over again to get direction, understanding and progression.
This pattern is in almost everything you see, interact with or imagine. The number seven is the foundation of the pattern, and as we look at all the sevens in the world, we start to find all the different ways we are being taught the pattern
There are 7 continents, 7 chakras, 7 days of the week, 7 colors of the rainbow, 7 arch angels, 7 seals in the book of Revelation, OF COURSE 7 Days of Creation, and many, many more. 7 seems to be the archetype of this world. Why? What are we being shown by the Divine? Why is it important and what can we do with it?
In this course we will begin to investigate and look at the witnesses of of the number seven, allowing it to show us what is made for and how we can use it to better our lives.
What would you like to create that is alluding you? What can you do with a better pattern to do it with? What if you could find the way to understand the way to create anything that is missing in your life and what you are missing to bring it about? Would you want to use this pattern to find ways to bring your goals to life?
Each day has a theme. It is the archetype for that day and this pattern is manifest in so many things that you will be surprised at it’s prevalence.
- Day ONE is the pattern of Faith & Trust. The Day of Creation it reflects is the type of the creation of the world.
- Day TWO is the pattern of Change & Repentance. The Day of Creation this step reflects is the type of water being separated from the earth.
- Day THREE is the type of Structure & Obedience. THREE is the type reflecting separation of Light and Dark, or night and day.
- Day FOUR is the pattern of Letting Go & Sacrifice. Day 4 is the type of seeds being placed in the earth and all plant life upon the earth.
- Day FIVE is the pattern of Service & Purpose. this denotes animals as our stewardship when placed upon the earth.
- Day SIX is the pattern of Love & Connection. The creation of Adam and Eve is the type of love and connection.
- Day SEVEN is the pattern of Rest and Regeneration and the rest which happened upon completion of the earth.
In these seven days or steps is the process of progression and creation. watching how the things on and of earth reflect this pattern and how it is done by each is the unveiling of the process for us. As you watch and participate in each of these patterns you will see how to create and pattern your life into something more beautiful than it is currently.
Look what people are saying about our courses!
I Recommend Karen’s Classes, Her Knowledge Will Blow You Away!
If you want depth, honesty, sincere unconditional love… Karen Prier is the teacher for you.
Can A Website Change Your Life? YES!
I love R&R and the tools offered…
It Resonates with My Soul
We have made it easy to sign up and take the courses here on 7 Elevations of Wholeness. Check them out below.